Banner

Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Favorite Things Linky Party

I LOVE this idea; what FUN!!
Thanks Angela at Southern Fried Teachin

1. Fav Holiday Song - "Carol of the Bells"

2.Fav Holiday Guilty Pleasure Food - Anything chocolate!

3. Fav Holiday Tradition - This is the first year in my entire life that my extended paternal family will not be gathering together on Christmas Eve. We are getting together on December 19th instead (hand me my tissue), but my family (husband & kids) will start our own Christmas Eve traditions this year.

4. Fav Holiday Book - Well, . . . I love reading about Laura and Mary's Christmas in Little House in the Big Woods.

5. Fav Holiday Act of Kindness - I love to see all of the fillable stockings GONE - Yay to everyone that fills one to give to a needy person.

6. Fav Holiday Memory - too many from which to choose. My cousin and I always got the same gift from our grandparents, and one year we got a Miss America Barbie. When you pretended to walk her, her head moved from side to side. (wow, that shows my age, huh?!)

7. Fav Holiday Childhood Gift - A bike with handlebar tassels and a basket!

8. Fav Holiday Craft - definitely NOT gingerbread houses (my poor kids)

9. Fav Holiday Movie - "White Christmas" (I like to watch this in the summer though)

10. Fav Place to Shop - online Amazon and Ebay

11. What I Want Santa to Bring Me - Every year my mama gives me a calendar (She knows me well).

12. Fav Product - My Place Value Cards. I have always loved working with the yellow base ten blocks, so cute.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Place-Value-Clip-Cards-Common-Core-Aligned-1007391




Take a second to head over to see the other linkups.
http://southernfriedteachin.blogspot.com/2015/12/holiday-linky-party.html#





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! The Little House books were my favorite books growing up. Such good stories. I loved my bicycle with tassels on the handlebars and a basket! Maybe I would actually ride a bike if I could have a bike like that today. Oh, and I actually watched White Christmas today!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. My colleagues were looking for a form recently and were informed about a company with 6,000,000 forms . If people have been needing it too , here's http://pdf.ac/3PHNNu

    ReplyDelete