Banner

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Currently December

Yeah, I know, December - ALREADY!
Here's Currently for December with Farley.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Tykes


This past weekend was fabulously warm and sunny, so I really shouldn't complain. Dreary rain is nice if you can stay inside with a good book.


The time has come!


My children are at that stage where all they want for Christmas is money. How lame is that?!


Sunday, while taking our daughter back to college, we counted Christmas trees heading down the mountain. Before we were too exhausted to continue the tally marks (after an hour), we counted 286, and that's not counting the loaded down trucks and trailers. Insane!!


Head over and check out what others are doing this December:
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/12/currently-december-2015.html







3 comments:

  1. I need to get shopping, too. My kids have made it very clear what they want for Christmas and they all have great taste (read: expensive). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that the older the kids get, the more expensive they become?! lol Mine aren't at the stage of just wanting money--but my oldest wants more expensive things. Sometimes I feel like giving him cash would be cheaper! :P And this rain... it's rainy and cold. blah. I want the weekend back where we didn't have to wear jackets... even though it's November and we usually have to wear winter jackets.
    Have a great December!
    Angie
    Rulin' The Roost

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids ae 18 and 20 and they would love to get loads of money! I guess I would too! LOL

    ReplyDelete