Banner

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Currently October

Wow, October already! A new month means a new Currently link up with Farley!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Tykes

Sometimes I miss that kind of silence; my babies are all grown up now.


I LOVE Fall!



Nighttime munchies are truly testing my willpower.



Why?!?




Okay, this is not my house but WOW, look at the decorations!




Just purchased new rockers for the front porch. LOVE to sit out there in the cool evening breeze with my dear one. Can't beat it!


Head on over to check out what others have going on Currently.
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/10/currently-october-2015.html


Have a great October!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, silence is a great way to get things done. But, I would often think that too much silence is not good. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I would love to sit on the front porch with those chairs. Enjoy!
    One Lucky Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Slow internet is the WORST!! I'm so jealous of everyone wishing for cooler fall weather! I was kind of in the same boat until earlier this week... and then it's like it suddenly went from summer to winter! It is soooo cold now where I live! Take it from me and enjoy the warmth while you can! lol

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete