Banner

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop for February 8

Teaching Trio's Sunday Scoop was so much fun last week, I had to come back and try it again this Sunday.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Teaching-Tykes-Catalog-1684567

I know Sarah has four months until she leaves for Japan, but there is so much to do between now and then. She needs to get a shorter, easier-to-maintain hair style. And she needs pants that will withstand two months of solid wear. (Poor baby still gets hand-me-down and Goodwill clothing which gets holes too quickly.)
While we are in Winston, we will stop by Staples to get my conf display book printed. Finally!

Emily's fiancee will be turning the big 3-0 in March. I have to put on my creative thinking cap and come up with a cool gift.

I just finished and uploaded my Presidents' Day Math and Literacy Packet along with “Washington and Lincoln” Emergent Reader and Presidents' Day Count & Clip Cards. I need to start on the next packet.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Presidents-Day-Count-Clip-Cards-Common-Core-Aligned-1693744
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Presidents-Day-Emergent-Reader-Common-Core-Aligned-1573290

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Presidents-Day-Math-and-Literacy-Packet-1694399

In years past, we have had to reschedule our 4-H Achievement Night because of bad weather. Friday's weather is sunny and 37; we shall see.

Be sure to check out the other Sunday Scoop posts.
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-scoop-2815.html






8 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will not have to reschedule this year. I hope you have a great time shopping with Sarah. Here's to a wonderful week!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea.
      I am hoping we are done with the white and icy stuff, but you never know.
      Hope you have a great week, too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy day. I hope you get some down time and enjoy being with Sarah....great name by the way :)
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah is a great name, isn't it? Sarah with an "h".
      Mine is Sarah Katherine, by the way.
      Have a fabulous week!

      Delete
  3. Makes my heart happy to hear 4-H is still alive and well! So many good memories of my projects and friends and camp from those days. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, always nice to meet a fellow 4-Her! My grandmother, mother, me, and my kids were/are 4-Her's. We bleed green!!

      Delete
  4. Pinterest for those cool gifts. If you just type gifts for ____________ and plug her interest in, I bet something awesome will come up. Pinterest really never fails me when I need a gift idea. Sometimes I won't love what I find, but the combination of ideas will spark something for me. I'm sure you'll come up with something fabulous! It looks as though you are quite creative!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest, YES! What did we ever do without it?!
      Thanks!

      Delete