Banner

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Scoop for February 22

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Tykes

Seriously though, I am going TpT crazy. (Who's not this weekend though, right?) I told myself that I would complete and upload four Math and Literacy Packets I have worked on this week. I uploaded two yesterday:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Circus-Math-and-Literacy-Packet-1722122
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Jungle-Math-and-Literacy-Packet-1723132

I WILL upload two more today:

Zoo Math and Literacy Packet

Farm Math and Literacy Packet


Yes, my children will be in dirty clothes eating leftovers from the freezer again, but . . .


What are others doing today and this week? Thanks to Teaching Trio you can check it out:
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-scoop-22215.html





12 comments:

  1. I feel you. It seems like TpT is all I've done lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be glad we did all of this TpT work though. Right?
      Right!

      Delete
  2. My goodness! Good luck with all of that! I hope that you will find some time for yourself too! I am the midst of creating a large resource and each day that I think I am closer to done, I come up with more things to add on. It's a bit overwhelming!

    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you just have to stick a fork in it and call it done!
      I know the feeling though.
      And you are going to feel sooo good once it is completed and uploaded.
      Good luck!

      Delete
  3. I should be doing TpT stuff but I have so many other things to do lately. Lots of deadlines and that's what I love about TpT...I can set the deadline and not stress about it. Good luck!

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you are saying. I think I am the hardest boss I have ever had.
      Thanks for the de-stressing advice!
      Have a marvelous week!

      Delete
  4. I also need to find the time to TpT. My daughter was off from school for term break last week so I didn't get much done. I also watched a friend of hers for 3 days. Back to the normal routine tomorrow morning I hope!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you had so much fun while your daughter was home for break.
      I hope you have a wonderful (normal) week this week!

      Delete
  5. Good luck! I need to be doing that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like there are never enough hours in the day, right?
      Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a fantastic week!

      Delete