Banner

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Scoop 2/1/15

This is my second week of linking up with Teaching Trio's Sunday Scoop. It has helped hold me accountable. I am happy to say I got my hair cut, I have a new shower curtain (and a clean shower), and I can walk into my closet. Yay!
Here's this week's Scoop.
I have to:
get our vehicle inspected. I found out a few years ago while driving my husband's van there is no grace period. I had the van inspected the next day and the ticket dropped, but it was still embarrassing.

create my display book. Yes, I had to list this one again. I REALLY have to get this display book started!

declutter my desk. I pride myself on never missing a bill payment, but guess what I did last week; I missed paying my Target bill. I have kicked myself and kicked myself for having to pay the late fee. I HAVE to organize my desk.

I hope to:
clean my frig - Why do all of my “hope to do” items relate to cleaning?!

get more sleep. Now that my daughter has gone back home, I am hoping to get in the bed a bit earlier. I enjoyed staying up with her, but I am pooped.

I'm happy to:

celebrate Groundhog Day. I absolutely love Groundhog Day. I always have. Cannot wait to drink yummy Groundhog punch, eat our traditional Groundhog cake, and see what Phil's prediction is for this year.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Groundhog-Day-Clip-Cards-Common-Core-Aligned-1449428
Check out my Groundhog Day Clip Cards!


Don't forget to see what other guys are up to this week.
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-scoop-2115.html





No comments:

Post a Comment