Banner

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Scoop 1/25/15

This will be my first Sunday Scoop linkup. I am excited!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Tykes
Three things I HAVE to do:

1. Sarah, our youngest daughter, was accepted into the Japanese Outbound and Nihongo Programs. YAY! Now to get all of her forms completed. At least this way I will be busy and not thinking of my baby girl being halfway around the world for two months this summer!

2. I keep procrastinating starting the SDE K conference display book that is due in Feb because I have no clue of what I am doing. I HAVE to get this done!

3. You only think of the shower curtain while in the shower, right? I didn't scrub it last week thinking I was going to replace it, so let's just say it's time!
Amen, brother!

Two things I NEED to do:

1. I envy people who can put up their long hair, and it looks great. Me? No, I need a haircut.

2. I cannot walk into my closet without stepping on stuff. I need to at least make a pathway.
Okay, not this bad - YET.

Something I WANT to do:

Our first born, Emily, will be visiting for a couple of days at the end of this week. Cannot wait to spend time eating junk food, laughing till we cry, and trouncing each other at cards.
I would LOVE to get paid to play games!

Enjoy your Sunday!!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/01/sunday-scoop-12515.html


8 comments:

  1. Do you ever feel like you are always changing the shower curtain liner? I do...I swear it can be the grossest thing in my house. LOL I thought that was a picture of your closet until I read a little closer..made me feel good about my mess :) Thanks for sharing.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should swap messes. One of these days I will have a clean house. Nah, probably not.
      Have a good week!

      Delete
  2. Shower curtain issues must be in the air. Mine is due for a change as well. Usually I procrastinate so long that hubby does it for me (lol). LOVE your graphic about doing other things to avoid the work you need to do...that is so the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really must be shower liner changing time. Maybe I will get to it NEXT weekend. :)
      Have a fun week!

      Delete
  3. We just changed the shower curtain liner in our daughter's bathroom last week. I also have to work on my display book for some upcoming conferences...thank you for the reminder. I hope you have a great week!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! Hope you have a super week as well!!

      Delete
  4. I don't miss shower curtains! I've dealt with my share of them. Right now we have walk-in showers in our bathrooms. Nice, but not very warm. I miss the coziness of being able to close a door or shower curtain and steaming it up. Your daughter's trip to Japan sounds exciting. I was an exchange student in high school and spent a year in Switzerland.
    Have a great week!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, an exchange student in Switzerland; how fun!
      I know Sarah will have such a great time. And the two months will fly by.
      I bet your family was glad to have you back after a year of being away. What memories you must have made. Awesome!

      Delete