Banner

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Resolutions Linky Party

Mrs. D over at The Third Wheel has invited everyone to link up to her resolutions party. She provided a template and everything.
I can clean my kitchen counter every day and my work desk once a week.
I can do this!!!
I can get work accomplished and have family time.
I can do this!!!
(I actually just finished my Nutrition Math and Literacy Packet on my to-do list)
I can walk/exercise fifteen minutes each day.
I can do this!!!
I can blog once a week and post to Facebook daily.
I can do this!!!

Linking up was the easy part. Now I just have to stick to these resolutions!!!

Head on over and check out others' resolutions.
http://thinkingabout3rd.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-new-years-resolutions-linky-party.html

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up, Lori! I am looking forward to hearing how these are going throughout the year. I actually got a FitBit for Christmas, and it has been SO motivating for me to get moving. You can totally rock this! In the grand scheme of things, 15 minutes is totally doable!!

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. D for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your resolutions! I think that I am always trying to find that balance between work and home too - I know we can do it! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam, and I hope you are having a happy new year as well!!

      Delete
  4. Be sure to come by and update us on how your resolutions are going! Can't wait to hear!!

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel's New Year Resolution Check Up

    ReplyDelete