Banner

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday

http://teachersdesk6.blogspot.com/2014/10/throwback-thursday-102314.html
This is my first Throwback Thursday link up - so exciting!

I got out our Halloween decorations this weekend. Suffice it to say, the kids and I cannot wait until the big day. So glad it's on a Friday this year!

Enjoy this post from 10/10 about Halloween.
Trick-or-treating at as many houses as possible to get your bag as full of candy as you can, coming home to dump it out on the floor, sorting it, seeing what you like and don't like, trading it with your siblings, and eating it. Free candy – what more could a kid ask for?

My favorite candy is a candy bar I used to love as a kid. Marathon bars are not around anymore but sometimes you can find old candy, so here is a candy alert: If you have seen this candy bar, please let me know!

My recipe is one I found on Pinterest (where else?). I have never had a Pumpkin Spiced latte from Starbucks, so I cannot compare the taste, but I can compare the price – MUCH cheaper if you make it at home!
http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/2012/09/07/pumpkin-spice-latte-homemade-recipe-for-1-week-of-yummy-drinks/

My Halloween product I am sharing is my Halloween Math and Literacy Packet
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Math-and-Literacy-Packet-1263145
 WOW!!! 101 pages of Halloween Goodies for your little tykes!
***Worksheets, Emergent Reader, Count and Clip Cards***

Fun, interactive ways for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first graders to strengthen their basic learning skills - designed to align to Common Core!!

★ This Halloween Packet includes BOTH black and white and colored versions!

This packet also includes my Halloween Emergent Reader
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Emergent-Reader-1263141
 This adorable, thematic mini book will delight and engage your little tykes!
This ten-page reader has a cover with the title and a line for student's name; 8 pages of easy, repetitive text focusing on the sight words, and a final page listing the focus sight words and lines for “I read this book to:” signatures.
“I Can Be!” Emergent Reader focuses on the sight words a, be, can, and I.

This packet also includes my Halloween Count & Clip Cards
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Count-Clip-Cards-Common-Core-Aligned-902848
Terrific for Math Centers – A Hands-On Activity your kiddos will love!
Halloween Clip Cards allow learners to practice counting. There are 12 clip cards. On each card is a set of pictures to count and a choice of three numerals. Learners count the pictures in the set and clip a clothespin to the numeral that corresponds with the number of pictures in the set.

Have a Spooktacular Day!!!

1 comment: