Banner

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for TpT collaboration. I am meeting such nice, new people through a forum collaboration partnership. Now, I am partnered with Cheryl the Techie Turtle Teacher and while I recognized her logo from the TpT forum, I never really knew her. What a neat person she is!
Cheryl graduated from the University of Maryland in 2006 with a degree in elementary education then finished her masters in educational technology at Loyola in 2013. One word for you – Brainiac!

She currently teaches 2nd grade in Howard County, Maryland.

Her blog is a neat place to visit. Every Tuesday is Tech Tip Tuesday and every Friday is Freebie Friday. Too fun!
http://techieturtleteacher.blogspot.com/
I've learned so much by visiting Cheryl's blog!


Coins in My Pocket is her best seller and is a perfect way to help your students practice counting money. Students will count money by combinations of coins through 1 dollar.
Has 2 options for center activities!

And she just uploaded her October Basic Fact, 2-digit, and 3-digit Word Problem Task Cards Products. I recommend that you buy the October Addition and Subtraction Word Problem Task Card Bundle.
Buy the bundle to save $$!

I have saved the best for last -

Cheryl and her fiancee are getting married July 11, 2015. Isn't that exciting?! And boy, is she a busy gal preparing for this big day; having met with caterers, florists, and a DJ just in the past couple of weeks. They are using sunflowers in their wedding. Won't that be beautiful?

And as I was checking out Cheryl's blog, I ran across the couple's summer selfies. Take a look at this adorable couple.
Ahh, young love!

You definitely need to head over to Cheryl's TpT store. Show her some love!
Check out Techie Turtle Teacher!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You almost made me cry. Thank you for the kind words. Be on the look out for a post about you. It's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, it has been a pleasure getting to know you!
      You sound like such a fun, caring person.
      Who knows? We may meet in "real life" one day. Hope so!

      Delete