Banner

Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Bash Blog Hop

Trick-or-treating at as many houses as possible to get your bag as full of candy as you can, coming home to dump it out on the floor, sorting it, seeing what you like and don't like, trading it with your siblings, and eating it. Free candy – what more could a kid ask for?

I am pleased to be a part of the Halloween Bash Blog Hop. Don't forget to enter the giveaway and hop over to check out other blog posts!

My favorite candy I am sharing is not Halloween candy per se; it is a candy bar I used to love as a kid. Marathon bars are not around anymore but sometimes you can find old candy, so here is a candy alert: If you have seen this candy bar, please let me know!
This is where my concession stand money went!

My recipe I am sharing I found on Pinterest (where else?). I have never had a Pumpkin Spiced latte from Starbucks, so I cannot compare the taste, but I can compare the price – MUCH cheaper if you make it at home!
Yummy!

My Halloween product I am sharing is my Halloween Math and Literacy Packet
Don't you just love Halloween?!
WOW!!! 101 pages of Halloween Goodies for your little tykes!
***Worksheets, Emergent Reader, Count and Clip Cards***

Fun, interactive ways for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first graders to strengthen their basic learning skills - designed to align to Common Core!!

★ This Halloween Packet includes BOTH black and white and colored versions!

This packet also includes my Halloween Emergent Reader
Included are 4 versions of this reader!
This adorable, thematic mini book will delight and engage your little tykes!
This ten-page reader has a cover with the title and a line for student's name; 8 pages of easy, repetitive text focusing on the sight words, and a final page listing the focus sight words and lines for “I read this book to:” signatures.
“I Can Be!” Emergent Reader focuses on the sight words a, be, can, and I.


This packet also includes my Halloween Count & Clip Cards
We love Clip Cards!
These cards are terrific for Math Centers – A Hands-On Activity your kiddos will love!
Halloween Clip Cards allow learners to practice counting. There are 12 clip cards. On each card is a set of pictures to count and a choice of three numerals. Learners count the pictures in the set and clip a clothespin to the numeral that corresponds with the number of pictures in the set.
 

And now through Sunday, you can save $2 on my Halloween Math and Literacy Packet.
Now, that's a treat!

Thank you for joining me. Would love to have you follow me:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Tykes

https://www.facebook.com/teachingtykes

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12683671/posts








Enter to Win Our K-2 Prize Pack!

8 comments:

  1. Yummy for homemade Starbucks, so much cheaper and healthier!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, most items you make at home are healthier!
      Two bonuses!

      Delete
  2. Your Halloween activities look so fun and I've got to try that homemade pumpkin latte recipe! Thanks for sharing.
    Warmly,
    Jennifer Zoglman
    Astute Hoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun and Halloween just go together, right? It is such a fun holiday!

      Delete
  3. Always good to find something as good as Starbucks without the price tag!!

    Teaching with a Twist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree; now, if only I could get my kids to agree!

      Delete
  4. A blast from the past...I do remember the Marathon bar! All things pumpkin are great this time of year...thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find a Marathon Bar, LET ME KNOW!!
      :)

      Delete