Banner

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today for fellow teachers. It never ceases to amaze me how considerate and supportive teachers are to one another. Meredith Anderson is a prime example of this attitude. She is a very kind person. Thanks for the blogpost, Meredith!
http://momgineer.blogspot.com/2014/09/show-me-money.html

I am also thankful for my eldest daughter's strong compassion for her fellow man, even if that “fellow man” is trying to harm her. I will not go into details but suffice it to say my daughter saved a life this past weekend because she refused to follow orders blindly. My courageous daughter says it best, “Some of the greatest atrocities in our history have been committed by people who were simply following orders. Let this be a very loud message that I will not be one of them.” I am very proud of this young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment