Banner

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Scintillating Saturday

So, I thought I would start a new series on my blog

SCINTILLATING SATURDAY


Don't you just love that word? Scintillating!

Scintillating means brilliant, exciting, stimulating.

Every Saturday I will post a fun, little tidbit that you may never have heard of or that you knew but had never really thought about. Always fun to have fresh thoughts; you really do learn something new every day!

I will leave my commenting to a minimum, but I do have to say the kids are amazed when I tell them I grew up without a microwave oven. And I'm not THAT old!

So, here's a fact that I had NEVER heard of before.


The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.


1 comment:

  1. I love stories like this! Looking forward to scintillating Saturday posts. =)

    ReplyDelete