Banner

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Positively Pinspiring

http://mrsplemonskindergarten.blogspot.com/2014/09/positively-pinspiring-alphabet.html
 

Once again I am joining Mrs. Plemons Kindergarten in her Positively Pinspiring Party. Her parties are addicting!!

You will be able to tell from the pins I have pinned this week that I am gearing up for Fall Astronomy Week next week. Should be fun!
http://www.plaidonline.com/out-of-this-world-solar-system/2581/project.htm
http://www.redtedart.com/2012/05/09/kids-crafts-snowglobes/
This will be fun next week!













6 comments:

  1. I love the phases of the moon idea. I wish I could do something like that when we study the moon in quarter 2, but we're not allowed to have food in the classroom. :( Can't wait to hear what you do with your kiddos next week!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What??!! No food in the classroom! Boy, that stinks.
      Yes, please check out the next wacky week. I try to post these a week ahead to allow time to prep.
      There is so much wackiness to enjoy. :)
      Lori

      Delete
  2. Aww I just love all of these cute ideas! I'm going to pin them all now! I've done the Oreo activity before and it was a big hit with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by. I love it when I can join your Positively Pinspiring Party. It helps me reflect on what I have coming up.
      Lori

      Delete
  3. Lisa, don't you just love studying about space?!
    There is so much to cover - no pun intended. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete