Banner

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Positively Pinspiring





This is my first Positively Pinspiring post. What a great idea from Mrs. Plemon's Kindergarten! I love Pinterest (who doesn't?), and I am excited to share my finds and view others' ideas. It is so cool to check out these Pinterest links. Sooo many creative people in this world!!

My first Pinterest find for this week shows I am thinking of Fall weather and football! Just look at these cute candy-filled footballs.
http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/football-craft-diy-candy-pouches







To continue my “Can't Wait for Fall” imaginations, look at this corn-on-the-cob craft. Easy to do and great for a class Thanksgiving feast. 
Corn Pop, snack baggies, green tissue paper, and raffia!
This past week I revamped my Sight Word Booklets and while pinning found adorable Sight Word activities for little tykes. The first activity, Sight Word Clouds, is an idea posted from Life Over C's blog and is too stinkin' cute.
http://lifeovercs.com/sight-word-clouds/





Who doesn't love a good game of Whack-A-Mole, I mean Sight Word Smash? This will be such a hit with the little tykes. Brilliant idea!
http://www.icanteachmychild.com/name-and-sight-word-smash/




 Like I said I have been jazzing up my Sight Word Booklets and pinning these new and improved items on Pinterest. Here's a peek at the Pre-Primer edition.
Other editions available, too!

4 comments:

  1. Those little corn treat bags are just too cute! They look pretty easy too, I'm definitely going to have to pin that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I am going to try the corn bags when it gets a little closer to Thanksgiving. I love fall time!
    Thanks for visiting and thanks for the opportunity to participate in your linky party. Too fun!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the corn treat bags. Are there directions? What is inside the plastic bags? thanks.

    ReplyDelete