Banner

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sale, Sale, Sale!!!

Who doesn't love a sale? Especially an unexpected sale!
This year NC did away with its no-tax weekend for school supplies, which makes the TpT sale tomorrow even more of a perfect time to stock up on school goodies - while saving 28%!!!

I have so many goodies for your little tykes from

eClip Cards


to
Place Value Clip Cards


And here is a freebie to get you in the school mood.

Use at Open House or Math Night!

Oh, and I just updated my Sight Word Booklets.

New and improved!
So much excitement!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog! Very cute! Thanks for the School Count & Clip freebie! ;)
    Stop by my blog and FB page and we can bounce ideas off each other ,,, :)

    Sara
    Teaching Munchkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, thanks for stopping by to visit!
    Can't wait to check out your sites.

    ReplyDelete